GLOUCESTER, Mass., Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced the company is introducing TradeStone MLM for Oracle® Retail.
- Using standardized integration templates, best practices models, and standards-based architecture, TradeStone is filling the functional gaps in retailers' existing Oracle Retail environments without a full "rip and replace" effort.
- TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management platform layers over a retailer's existing Oracle Retail application set, enabling a single version of the truth across current merchandise planning, ordering, sourcing and vendor management functionality.
- With a single easy-to-use user interface across all functions, including product design, robust vendor collaboration, purchasing, workflow, alerting and more, TradeStone is bridging the functional gap that can often lead to duplicate data entry, sourcing errors and extended cycle times.
- This integration functionality is currently implemented at many of the world's largest retailers, who are taking advantage of having a holistic approach and single view of the design to delivery process.
- With TradeStone's PLM for Retail, Global Sourcing, Order Management, Logistics & Finance and Supplier Management capabilities, retailers are able to create a unified buying process that delivers increased visibility across the organization and facilitates speed to market.
- "We've heard time and again from the retail community about their frustration in having to work with multiple systems at once," said Kamal Anand, CTO, TradeStone Software. "Our MLM for Oracle Retail integration architecture eliminates that frustration by layering and leveraging existing investments and bridging the gap between planning and execution. Refined over countless hours of customer use and feedback, we are proud to give retailers what they want - one system to manage their entire merchandise lifecycle."
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Tania Stockbridge TradeStone Software 978-281-3723 email@example.com