HELSINKI, Finland, Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Citycon Oyj's second combined Annual and Sustainability Report 2010 has been published in Finnish and English today. The report also includes the Financial Statements and the Report by the Board of Directors for the financial year 2010, published on 9 February 2011.
Citycon's second Sustainability Report describes the company's economic, social and environmental responsibility with respect to its various stakeholders applying the recommendations issued by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) concerning the content and reporting principles in CSR reporting. The report has been assured and it corresponds to GRI Application Level B+.
New disclosures in the Annual and Sustainability Report and the Financial Statements include:
Annual and Sustainability Report
- Citycon's five largest properties measured in fair value, p. 20
- Preleasing rates of ongoing (re)development projects, p. 24
- Anchor tenants of (re)development projects, p. 23-24
- Key figures of environmental responsibility with reference data as well as achievements of annual strategic targets, p. 38
- Citycon Green Index, p. 39
- Separate section for EPRA Performance Measures, p. 14-16
- New key ratios: EPRA Net Initial Yield (NIY) (%), EPRA "topped-up" NIY (%) and EPRA vacancy rate (%), p. 15
- Additional rent from turnover based rental agreements, p. 26
- General description of Citycon's lease agreements, p. 26
- Significant changes and reasons for changes in the external appraiser's assumptions for the cash flow analysis, p. 30
- Classification of financial instruments, p. 32
The Annual and Sustainability Report is enclosed to this release and it is also available on the corporate website www.citycon.com. The printed version of the report will be published in week 9 and it can be ordered by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helsinki, 22 February 2011
For further information, please contact:
Eero Sihvonen, CFO and Executive VP
Tel +358 20 766 4459 or +358 50 557 9137
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
Please see the following attachment