NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newtek Business Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:NEWT), , today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2010 financial results on Wednesday March 16, 2011. A conference call to discuss these results will be hosted by Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Seth Cohen, Chief Financial Officer, on Wednesday March 16, 2011 at 4:15 pm ET. The live conference call can be accessed by dialing (760) 666-3611 (domestic) or (877) 303-6993 (international).
A live audio webcast of the call and the corresponding presentation will be available in the 'Events & Presentation' section of the Investor Relations portion of Newtek's website at http://www.newtekbusinessservices.com. A replay of the webcast with the corresponding presentation will be available on Newtek's website shortly following the live presentation. The telephone replay can be accessed by dialing (706) 645-9291 (domestic) or (800) 642-1687 (international) and entering passcode 48447316. Both web-based and telephonic replays will be available through April 4, 2011.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, , provides the following products and services:
- : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- : Full-service web host which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- : Customized web design and development services.
- : Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- : Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc.,, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the NewtekTM brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the NewtekTM brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through .
CONTACT: NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. (NASDAQ: NEWT) 1440 Broadway, 17th Floor New York, NY 10018 http://www.newtekbusinessservices.com Rubenstein Public Relations Telephone: (212) 843-8073 Adam Mazur / firstname.lastname@example.org