EDMOND, Okla., March 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnviroXtract, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVXA) announced today that it has filed its 2010 Annual Report with Pink Sheets (OTC Pink). It was also noted that the Company posted revenues in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Carlton Wingett, CEO of EnviroXtract, commented, "Management is excited to announce that the Company earned significant revenues in the fourth quarter of 2010. This clears another hurdle for the Company and positions EnviroXtract to aggressively pursue its 2011 Cross-Tech Business Strategy that will create a bridge into other industries and profitable business opportunities."
Mr. Wingett continued, "While we remain focused on developing leading edge environmental extraction and mitigation technologies, we plan to simultaneously expand the Company's business model. An example of this strategy is our recently proposed cooperative mining venture with Western Sierra Mining Corp. (Pink Sheets:WSRA). If successful, this joint venture should create opportunities for the Company to generate additional revenues by utilizing its proprietary technologies for processing gold, silver, and precious metals, as well as environmental cleanup of contaminated mining sites. Under the Cross-Tech Strategy, Management will leverage the Company's various technologies across industries to move the Company into new markets and create new revenue opportunities for the Company while increasing shareholder value."
The 2011 Cross-Tech Business Strategy will allow the Company to:
- Continue to develop and acquire proprietary technologies with multiple commercial applications in the environmental, mining, and agricultural markets
- Identify synergies and cross-market opportunities for the Company's current technologies
- Increase revenues through joint-venture opportunities in the areas of technology development, environmental remediation, gold mining, precious metals processing, and agriculture
- Hire additional executive level professionals specializing in environmental remediation, precious metals mining, oil and gas, and agricultural industries to assist the current management to execute on its 2011 strategy
- Pursue large-scale multipurpose applications for the Company's leading technologies and reduce development and spending on technologies that require excessive capital investments or that have less demand in the current market
- Move the Company up from Pink Sheets to the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board
About EnviroXtract, Inc.:
EnviroXtract, Inc. was founded as a technology development company focusing on proprietary environmental remediation applications for oil spills and other toxic chemical remediation applications that require a complete separation of hazardous or toxic chemicals from contaminated soil. The Company has recently expanded its business strategy to enter new markets including: gold, silver, and precious metals mining, precious metals processing, agricultural, and soil enrichment applications. The company will continue to develop and assess new technologies to enhance its business model.
This press release contains statements, which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of EnviroXtract, Inc., and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Important factors currently known to management that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include fluctuation of operating results, the ability to compete successfully and the ability to complete before-mentioned transactions. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.
CONTACT: Carlton Wingett - CEO Email: Info@EnviroXtract.com Phone: 1-888-459-4889