CHICAGO, March 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII), the leadership advisory firm providing executive search and leadership consulting services worldwide is pleased to announce the promotion of 16 individuals to Partner in all areas of the world and covering a diverse span of practices.
"A vital component for our continued success is the growth and development of our people," said L. Kevin Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Heidrick & Struggles. "Our commitment as Leadership Advisors demands deep experience, the ability to understand and grow with business challenges and bring integrated services to our clients. These newly-promoted partners exhibit that and more."
Newly-promoted partners include:
- Chad Astmann, Financial Services Practice in New York City
- Michael Sarnoff, Financial Services Practice in New York City
- Michael Loiacano, Life Sciences Practice in Chicago
- Kay Fuhrman, Industrial Practice in Dallas
- Jason Waterman, Financial Officers Practice in Minneapolis
- Aya Iinuma, Financial Services Practice in Tokyo
- Claire Babel, Consumer Practice in Paris
- Lucy Krell, Industrial Practice in Santiago
- Stafford Bagot, Industrial Practice in Sydney
- Gregor Fiabane, Industrial Practice /Supply Chain in Zurich
- Sophie Scholes, Financial Services Practice in London
- Christopher Gaunt, Financial Services/Financial Officers Practice in London
- Kathrin Schulte, Consumer Practice in Hamburg
- Emmanuel Hemmerle, Consumer Practice in Shanghai
- Santiago Solis, Industrial Practice in Bogata
- David Hughes, Global Technology Services Practice in Hong Kong
About Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc., (Nasdaq:HSII) is the leadership advisory firm providing senior-level executive search and leadership consulting services, including succession planning, executive assessment and development, talent retention management, transition consulting for newly appointed executives, and M&A human capital integration consulting. For almost 60 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide. Today, Heidrick & Struggles' leadership experts operate from principal business centers in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about Heidrick & Struggles, please visit .
CONTACT: Wendi Taylor Nations +1 (312) 496 1810 email@example.com