GLOUCESTER, Mass., April 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced CEO Sue Welch will be addressing Wall Street financial analysts and retail executives as a part of Citi's Retail Tech Conference Call Series on Friday April 8, 2011 at 11:00 am EDT/4:00 pm GMT+1.
- Hosted by Citi Retail Analyst Deborah Weinswig, Welch will speak on "Merchandise Lifecycle Management - It's All About Increasing Market Share: Supporting Private Label in Transition".
- The one-hour session will cover the evolution of sourcing to private brands, how private brands are driving market share in 2011, the trends toward positioning raw materials to offset price volatility, and how a collaborative merchandising platform can support the design, production and delivery of goods.
- Dial-in information for the conference call event is as follows. The replay will be available for one week after the event:
- Domestic: (800) 715-5431; International: 706-634-1769
- Passcode: "Weinswig"
- Replay Domestic: 800-642-1687; International: 706-645-9291
- Replay ID: 57468872
- Deborah Weinswig leads the Retailing/Broadlines, Food & Drug, and Home Improvement team at Citi Investment Research & Analysis. In 2010, Weinswig was identified as the top ranking analyst in the Retailing/Broadlines Industry by StarMine, with a First Place ranking for her stock picking and a First Place ranking for her earnings estimating ability. In addition, Deborah received the First Place ranking for Retailing/Department Stores and Broadlines as well as the Third Place ranking in Food & Drug in the 2010 Institutional Investor Survey. This marked the seventh consecutive year that she received the First Place ranking in the Retailing/Department Stores and Broadlines sector and the third consecutive year she received Third Place in the Food & Drug sector.
- "We've noted the trend of retailers moving from a defensive strategy, to an offensive approach when it comes to technology," said Deborah Weinswig, Citi Retail Analyst. "With some of the largest names in retail behind the TradeStone brand, we thought TradeStone Software CEO would be the perfect fit to discuss the impact technology can have on a retailer's private label/private brand strategy, market share and most importantly their bottom line."
- "The aggressive growth of private label in retail does not show any signs of slowing down," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "We appreciate the opportunity to address Wall Street on such an important topic and look forward to presenting the trends and anecdotes we've been hearing from our retail customers around the world."
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Tania Stockbridge TradeStone Software 978-281-3723 firstname.lastname@example.org