TYNGSBORO, Mass., April 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beacon Power Corporation (Nasdaq:BCON), a leading provider of advanced products and services to support a more stable, reliable and efficient electricity grid, today announced that it will participate in the following institutional investor events in the next two months:
- May 16: Noble Financial 7th Annual Equity Conference in Fort Lauderdale
- May 17: Needham 2nd Annual Cleantech Conference in New York City
- May 24: Stifel Nicolaus Cleantech Conference in New York City
- June 1: Lazard Capital Markets Annual Alternative Energy Investor Summit in New York City
- June 2: Cowen Clean Energy and 39th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City
Some of these events will include a live audio webcast of the presentation or panel discussion, which will be accessible via the Beacon Power website. To listen and view related materials, please visit . Replays are typically available for 90 days.
About Beacon Power
Beacon Power Corporation designs, develops and commercializes advanced products and services to support stable, reliable and efficient electricity grid operation. The Company's primary business strategy is to build merchant plants and sell turnkey regulation facilities to meet both domestic and international grid requirements using its patented flywheel energy storage technology. Beacon's Smart Energy Matrix, which is now in production, operating and earning revenue, is a non-polluting, megawatt-level, utility-grade flywheel-based solution that provides sustainable frequency regulation services. Beacon is a publicly traded company with its research, development and manufacturing facility in the U.S. For more information, visit .
CONTACT: Chris Witty Darrow Associates 646.438.9385 email@example.com