REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that Abrisa Technologies, a global manufacturer of high-quality, fabricated optics and thin film optical coatings, has deployed Informatica Cloud to automate and synchronize customer data currently stored in Salesforce CRM and a customized ERP system, including pipeline, lead, order and delivery information for the company’s business units - Abrisa Industrial Glass, Sycamore Glass Components and ZC&R Coatings for Optics as well as six market verticals.
- Abrisa Technologies is using Informatica Cloud to standardize the data from thousands of customers, including information about order history in addition to deliveries and pricing metrics, each of which is essential given the highly customized nature of the products that they sell.
- Informatica Cloud enables a single view of all sales leads across disparate systems, providing a snapshot of the complete pipeline, eliminating duplicate sales efforts.
- The easy-to-use cloud data integration solution synchronized front- and back-office systems in less than a week and the new system for all sales was operational within 30 days.
The Informatica Cloud data integration solution:
- Allowed a rapid and smooth data synchronization between Salesforce CRM and Exact Macola ES, which is used to manage production schedules and costs. This on-premise ERP system stores information about customers, vendors, products as well as the company’s financial data.
- Abrisa Technologies plans to expand its Informatica Cloud implementation to partner and customer portals by the end of the year.
Tweet this: Abrisa Technologies Focuses on @InformaticaCorp for #Cloud Integration #saas
- "Informatica Cloud data integration allows us to better leverage our information assets on-premise and in the cloud and will assist Abrisa Technologies in fueling a growth rate in excess of 30% year over year in key market segments such as display, imaging and sensing, medical and defense," according to Jim Veler, President & CEO, Abrisa Technologies.
- "Accurate, complete customer and sales data is a key differentiator in our business, and we needed a platform that combines sales and customer data seamlessly into Salesforce," said David Kwan, Vice President, Information Technology and Customer Service, Abrisa Technologies. "We wanted a technology that would work with our existing middleware and databases and that could be up and running quickly. We found that compatibility and quick deployment with Informatica Cloud, which allowed us to be operational in less than a month."
- "Informatica provides a cost-effective, scalable and easy way to synchronize and standardize critical business information between cloud applications and on-premise systems," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. " Informatica Cloud enables companies to start using their information strategically and for competitive advantage through rapid deployment and ease of use. Abrisa Technology has proven how quickly organizations are able to achieve a single view of their customers which is critical for company growth and customer centricity."
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world turn to Informatica to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,350 enterprises rely on Informatica for data integration and data quality solutions to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com David Friedman Ogilvy PR +1 303 634 2674 firstname.lastname@example.org