CHICAGO, April 27, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:OXPS), a pioneer in bringing professional technology for options and futures trading to individual investors has launched oXSocial (1), an exciting new way for customers to connect with other traders at optionsXpress.
oXSocial is a great way to find potential trade ideas, discover what is happening in the markets and hear about trading at optionsXpress from other traders, with tools including:
- Market Insights – A place where the wisdom of crowds turns individual votes on trends and current news topics into market insights traders can use.
- Trade Predictions – A stream of customer forecasts for stocks and futures prices, where traders can track their prediction ability and challenge each other's assumptions.
- User Forums – Live discussions of market news, trading ideas and optionsXpress' tools and technology.
- Market Blogs – Trading ideas and market commentary on equities, options, and futures from optionsXpress senior market analysts and contributors to CNBC, Bloomberg TV, and Barron's magazine.
"We are making it easier for our customers to gather ideas and insights," said David Fisher, Chief Executive Officer of optionsXpress. "oXSocial is about real-time generation of trading ideas. It will also join the "Customer Feedback" and "Wishlist" programs as a way we gather ideas for making our trading tools powerful and easy-to-use."
Customers access oXSocial through their accounts at by clicking on the oXSocial tab. New users to oXSocial can set up a persona for participating in oXSocial.
About optionsXpress Holdings, Inc.
optionsXpress Holdings, Inc., a pioneer in equity options and futures trading, offers an innovative suite of online brokerage services for investor education, strategy evaluation, and trade execution. optionsXpress Holdings subsidiaries include optionsXpress, Inc., a retail online brokerage specializing in options and futures, brokersXpress, LLC, an online trading and reporting platform for independent investment professionals, Open E Cry, LLC, an innovative futures broker offering direct access futures trading for high volume traders through its proprietary software platform, and Optionetics, Inc., a leading provider of investment education services, including live seminars, proprietary software analytics, online and offline educational products and individual coaching. For more information: .
The optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. logo is available at
(1) oXSocial is a destination that allows customers to share ideas, opinions, and information on a wide variety of topics. The firm and its personnel will monitor the communications through oXSocial and an approved moderator may respond to customer's questions, issues and may also remove or edit certain posts deemed inappropriate by the firm. Any third-party content including Insights, Predictions, Blogs, Notes, Forum Posts and Comments does not reflect the views of optionsXpress, Inc. and may not have been reviewed by optionsXpress, Inc. Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients and are not indicative of future performance or success. No consideration was paid for any testimonials displayed. Any information accessed through oXSocial does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell a particular investment from optionsXpress. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions, and you should carefully evaluate any potential trading opportunity to determine whether it is right for you and suitable for your objectives. optionsXpress, Inc. makes no investment recommendations and does not provide financial, tax or legal advice.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Please read " Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options " or available by calling 1-888-280-8020.
Futures involve substantial risk and are not appropriate for all investors. Please read " Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options " prior to applying for an account.
Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may vary due to market conditions, system performance, volume and other factors. An investor should understand these and additional risks before trading. Products and services intended for U.S. customers and may not be available or offered in other jurisdictions.
Open E Cry, LLC, Member NFA.
CONTACT: FD Kim O'Halloran +1 312.553.6733 Kim.OHalloran@fd.com optionsXpress Jodi Fronczke +1 312.267.6764 JFronczke@optionsxpress.com