Award presented during the PACT 18
WAYNE, Pa., May 6, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Jim Walker, Chairman and CEO, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. was named the Technology CEO of the Year during the Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies' Enterprise Awards banquet at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue on Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
- Award nominees in this category were judged based on the following criteria:
- The individual's background and his or her company's success to date.
- CEO's management accomplishments and philosophy, including the communication of a vision and goals as achieved by the company; leadership and impact in the industry and/or market; ability to attract and retain talented resources.
- Company milestones including financial accomplishments and a strategy for continued company success.
- Community and industry involvement.
- The Enterprise Awards remain the region's most prestigious business honors for technology and life sciences companies, leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Attracting more than 1,200 prominent business leaders, the Enterprise Awards black-tie gala celebrates achievement, innovation, and success in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- PACT (the Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies) was formed on April 1, 2010, through the merger of the Eastern Technology Council (ETC) and the Mid-Atlantic Capital (MAC) Alliance. PACT's vision is to be a premier resource for emerging growth companies in the information technology, clean technology, and life sciences industries.
- "I am truly honored to be selected by the 2011 Enterprise Awards Judges as Technology CEO of the Year," stated Jim Walker, chairman and CEO, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. "Since the company's inception, we have been dedicated not only to providing innovative technologies and services to our clients but to also serve and support our local community. I look forward to continuing to work with my team to build and integrate our global technology and service offerings."
- "It is great to see Jim recognized for his hard work and vision," commented Dave Evans, chief information officer, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. "He has continued to drive our organization toward continuous innovation and technology leadership while remaining consistently loyal to our quality commitments that are the foundation of all of our products and services."
About Octagon Research Solutions, Inc.
Octagon is a pioneer and leading provider of breakthrough software and services to the life sciences industry. Octagon's eCTD and CDISC solutions provide the people, process, and technology required to optimize drug development from data collection to submission. Octagon's clinical, process, and software offerings provide a unique combination of deep domain knowledge, cross-functional electronic submission expertise, and a holistic process approach and integrated solutions. Octagon is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania with European headquarters in London, UK. Octagon's EDC Operations are located in Mountain View, California. For more information please visit .