GLOUCESTER, Mass., May 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced the company has been recognized by Supply & Demand Chain Executive on its Top 100 List.
- This year's list honors "100 Great Supply Chain Projects". Nominees were selected based on collected information on supply chain transformation projects, including information on the objectives, scope, timeline and results of the project.
- TradeStone's ability to improve margins and increase market share was among the key reasons the company is featured in this year's list.
- The publication recognized that adopting a Merchandise Lifecycle Management approach to unifying the buying process is helping retailers increase visibility across the organization, identify and resolve issues, meet critical milestones and remove both time and cost from the supply chain.
- The 2011 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 and cover story can be found in the June issue of Supply & Demand Chain Executive, and online at .
- "Our goal with this year's '100' is to put the spotlight on successful and innovative transformation projects that are delivering bottom-line value to small, medium and large enterprises across the different functions that comprise the supply chain," said Barry Hochfelder, editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive. "The projects featured in the '100' article can serve as a roadmap for supply chain executives looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations."
- "We are proud that our Merchandise Lifecycle Management approach is being recognized once again by Supply & Demand Chain Executive for the significant benefits it is bringing retailers around the world," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "An MLM-enabled business is more responsive to market and consumer trends, more effective in managing product mix, and better able to optimize merchandise decision-making. The practical result of MLM is seen by enhanced gross margins, gains in market share, improved vendor/supplier relationships, better quality merchandise and reduced operational cost."
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. On the Web at .
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at .
CONTACT: Media Contact: Tania Stockbridge TradeStone Software 978-281-3723 email@example.com