SAN FRANCISCO, May 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YesDTC Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB:YESD), a direct-to-consumer marketer and global distributor of consumer goods and products, today announced the performance test results for the revolutionary new engine conditioner product called MotorBooster™. As an automotive combustion catalyst that targets the consumer market, MotorBooster is designed to increase fuel economy, reduce hydrocarbon emissions and enhance engine performance. MotorBooster™ is a proprietary formulation capsule that users simply insert into their gas tank, upon which it dissolves into the fuel to achieve mileage, emissions and enhancement benefits. MotorBooster is protected under U.S. patents and has received EPA Certification to not cause engine damage.
In a recent independent professional dynamometer engine test conducted by a leading NASCAR and Winston Cup development team, engines treated with MotorBooster showed an increased efficiency in fuel combustion, with a more complete burn of the fuel and virtual elimination of engine deposits, resulting in several highly significant benefits relative to untreated engines, including:
Specific performance results from the dynamometer test included:
- Improvement in torque: 2.9%
- Increase in power: 2.9%
- Improvement in fuel consumption: 16.5%
- Increase in the ratio of air-to-fuel present during combustion: 10.8%
- Reduction in the engine's fuel mass consumption and crankshaft power ratio: 16.5%
Regarding engine emissions, results after use of MotorBooster showed a:
- 54.4% reduction in carbon monoxide
- 9.0% drop in carbon dioxide
- 84.3% decline in hydrocarbons
- 15.6% decrease in nitrous oxides
- 24.6% increase in oxygen, which is consistent with an increase in fuel efficiency
Additionally, the benefits below were also realized:
- Improved fuel economy, with more miles gained per gallon of gasoline and/or the same amount of mileage achieved with less fuel used – implying meaningful cost savings at the pump and less emissions into the environment
- The removal of deposit build-up and the prevention of further harmful carbon particle accumulation – thereby lowering emissions, lowering engine part friction and lowering overall wear and tear – all of which enable savings on engine maintenance costs
- Reduced engine wear and tear resulting in an extended engine life
- A reduction in the need for higher octane fuels, which typically represent some of the more expensive gasolines at standard filling stations, while still providing the same performance
- Cleaner oil with the need for fewer oil changes, again resulting in cost savings to motorists
- The virtual elimination of black smoke and harmful emissions.
- A significant decline in the release of carbon monoxide and ground level ozone toxins as a by product waste that occurs from inefficiencies in the fuel burning process
- A significant reduction in nitrogen oxides released
- Minimization of corrosive sulfur oxides, a cause of acid rain
Preliminary field tests of MotorBooster, in which several independent motorists agreed to try the fuel pill in their gas tank for a series of fill-ups at the gas pump, came back with an average increase in fuel efficiency of over 21% and driver commentary noted an increase in power in the driving and handling of their respective vehicles.
Christian Kirsebom, General Manager of YesDTC Holdings, Inc advised, "We are super excited about the potential the MotorBooster product is showing to help motorists gain a little cost savings at the pump and at the mechanic, particularly in this environment of rising gas prices." He continued, "Its estimated there were approximately 256 million registered vehicles in the United States alone in 2008, and today this figure is even higher. According to AAA, the national average price of gas now stands around $3.95, up 19 cents from a month ago and $1.04 more than the national price at this time last year when it was $2.91, for a total rise of nearly 36% in just 12-months with no signs of meaningful decline anytime soon. Given MotorBooster's impressive preliminary test results, we'd really like put 15% to 20% of rising fuel costs back into the consumer's pocket with results we think the MotorBooster engine conditioner can deliver."
The MotorBooster combustion catalyst and engine conditioner is scheduled to be available to later this summer.
About YesDTC Holdings, Inc.
YesDTC Holdings, Inc. is a direct-to-consumer marketing company specializing in direct response television (DRTV), internet and retail marketing programs. The Company brings a unique set of skills to this market space. YesDTC combines both the creative talents and financial acumen needed to create a total package for direct-to-consumer marketing programs. Importantly, the Company also maintains a strategic partnership with Schulberg Media Works (SMW), a pioneering media production firm in the direct-to-consumer space with a highly acclaimed list of successful client campaigns and product infomercials. More information on YesDTC Holding can be found at and additional information on Schulberg Media Works can be found at .
Certain statements in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. These include statements about our expectations, plans, objectives, assumptions or future events. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Information concerning factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements can be found in our periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to publicly release revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances or reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
CONTACT: YesDTC Holdings, Inc. Christian Kirsebom (925) 247-6666