YARDLEY, Pa., June 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Too often these days, we're listening to audio replays of 911 calls on morning television shows that feature a terrified victim calling from inside a closet or locked in a bathroom because a burglar has broken in while they're there at home. In fact, this terrifying scenario recently happened to a Denver-area woman and her son.
LifeShield Security™ (), the fastest growing security company in America, can help to prevent a home invasion. LifeShield is the first national, all digital, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless home security system, which gives whole-house protection in minutes. With its "plug and play" wireless technology, installation is quick, simple and foolproof — there are no special tools, salesperson or installation technician needed.
"LifeShield is wireless and scalable to any size home or apartment, so empowered consumers can protect themselves from home invasions — especially when they're at home in the middle of the day which is when most burglaries occur," said Lou Stilp, Founder and COO, LifeShield. "Other systems can be defeated simply by ripping the single control center from the wall. Not so with LifeShield -- our 4-layer backup protection guarantees your alarm system is always working. Plus, multiple control devices around the home mean there is no single control panel for a burglar to disable."
With LifeShield, homeowners can enjoy many benefits and customizable monitoring and alerting features not found with other systems. Some of these include:
- 4-layer backup protection allows the system to remain working even if the customer's Internet is down, there is a power outage, or if the phone lines are cut.
- Customize alerting options to receive an alert every time someone comes in or goes out.
- A keychain remote can be kept in a pocket or worn around the neck and offers a panic button feature that will send a signal straight to the monitoring station to dispatch police immediately when in crisis. Safety is always right there at your fingertips. It can also be used to arm and disarm the system by simply pushing a button from anywhere in or around the home (i.e. backyard, garage).
- Power the system by turning it on or off remotely to let workers or visitors in.
- Monitor morethan just exterior doors and windows within the home -- such as garage doors, medicine chest, jewelry drawer or liquor cabinet.
- Control and monitor access to a second home, such as an elderly parent's home or vacation home.
- is offered through Guardian Protection Services, one of the largest security monitoring companies in the U.S.
- LifeView™powered by LifeShield allows users to take control of their home security and stay connected no matter where they are in the world they have access to the Internet -- such as a laptop computer or mobile phone device.
- for fire and carbon monoxide monitoring, web and phone access, and text/email notifications.
- Free Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android and Blackberry and iPad allow users to arm, disarm and monitor their home alarm system from anywhere.
Right now, LifeShield is running a special promotion: pay $0 for hardware (offer good during limited promotion). Call 1-877-987-4435 now to take advantage of this offer!
NOTE TO REPORTERS: LifeShield executives are available immediately for in-person, remote or phone interviews to discuss home safety and security. Please call Allison Gumbs to arrange.
About LifeShield Security™
LifeShield Security™ is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up "plug and protect" process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit .
This information was brought to you by Cision