ATLANTA, June 13, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Client Profiles, one of the leading providers of CRM software for the professional services market, introduced CRM4Accounting at the AICPA Practitioners Symposium and TECH+ Conference in Las Vegas today. Powered by Microsoft Dynamics-based CRM and tailored specifically for the accounting industry by Client Profiles, the new software features all of the tools and capabilities needed to organize and maintain customer relationships from first contact through long-term client interaction.
With today's economic environment demanding that accounting firms, legal practices and other professional services businesses operate as efficiently and effectively as possible, Client Profiles' intuitive software provides the tools necessary to increase productivity and profitability. CRM4Accounting – which is modeled after the company's successful CRM4Legal application for law firms – features a centralized database through which all information is stored, allowing personnel to easily manage client activities and supporting firm-wide marketing efforts.
"There is a strong demand for Microsoft CRM Dynamics throughout the professional services industry that has grown over the past three years as a direct result of the slow economy," said Whit McIsaac, president and CEO of Client Profiles. "Companies need CRM technology to tap into critical business intelligence that will help improve client service and business management. Our credibility and success in the marketplace helps to guarantee that firms using CRM4Accounting will have access to the most up-to-date client relationship management tools and resources available to the accounting industry."
CRM4Accounting runs entirely within Microsoft Outlook, allowing users to take full advantage of the Microsoft Office Suite while deploying powerful firm-wide contact management, relationship intelligence and business development tools.And due to the ease and flexibility of Client Profiles' CRM solution, even the most non-technical employees can quickly incorporate CRM4Accounting into their daily work routines, easily customizing it with navigation and reports that match their unique needs and preferences.
Early adopters of CRM4Accounting include BDO International, the world's fifth largest accounting network with more than 46,930 employees across the globe, as well as Reznick Group, a top 20 national accounting, tax and business advisory firm.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM4Accounting benefits include:
- Fast, flexible, and affordable technology: Microsoft architecture, as well as the native integration capabilities of Microsoft CRM, is quick to deploy and easy to manage.
- Accounting functionality: Special tools and features designed exclusively for the accounting industry make it easy to access information about client relationships and business needs.
- Enhanced Navigation: Navigation capabilities allow users to take advantage of personal views, record pinning and most recently used lists to tailor the navigation to personal needs.
- Data Integration and Client Visibility. The CRM4Accounting software is designed to integrate with other core applications such as Time & Billing and HR. By consolidating this data into one centralized repository,CRM4Accounting offers a complete view of allinformation, activities and relationshipsrelated to prospects and clients.
- Improved Data Quality. The Client Profiles software can quickly determine if duplicate entries exist, providing a way to easily eliminate inconvenience and data duplication.
- Connections Feature: Firms can quickly define and set-up any relationship they want to track, assign attributes to it and associate individuals to that relationship.
- Team Management: With the team-based ownership capabilities in CRM4Accounting, firms can create team-based records activities or actions, resulting in better collaboration and ultimately in improved execution.
- Works with Existing Software. CRM4Accounting was developed to enableaccounting firms to fully integrate existingpractice and document systemsextending to web and mobile devicesfor immediate access to importantclient and business data.
- New Business Opportunities. With powerful company and contact tracking tools that work directly from Microsoft Outlook, users can access data about companies and customers and build new revenue opportunities.
CRM4Accounting is available immediately. For more information or to schedule a demo, visit or stop by booth 215 at the AICPA Practitioners Symposium and TECH+ Conference to meet with representatives of Client Profiles.
# # #
About Client Profiles™
Client Profiles () has been providing innovative CRM, case and financial management software and network technical services to leading law firms and professional service businesses worldwide for over 20 years. The company has implemented more than 1,800 case, financial and client relationship management systems for law practices, corporate legal departments and governmental agencies. Client Profiles' Profiles Legal Suite is a comprehensive, integrated software platform that delivers calendaring, email, contact, document, case and financial information management. The company also offers CRM4Legal, a client relationship management system built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and customized for the legal industry. Through Client Profiles, thousands of legal professionals are now efficiently managing their law firms and easily collaborating with in-house staff, clients and other related parties.
This information was brought to you by Cision