CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 13, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kewill (LSE:KWL), a leading provider of solutions that simplify global trade and logistics, announced today the appointment of Alan Gold as vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Americas.
- Kewill Inc. has a suite of software solutions that significantly simplify the management of the most complex global supply chains for enterprises and logistics service providers.
- Gold will lead the Kewill Americas marketing and business development strategies and execution and will be key to the continued growth of Kewill's leadership position as a provider of solutions that simplify global trade and logistics.
- Previously Gold served as Chief Marketing Officer for TradeStone Software, where he managed the company's strategic positioning, business development, partnering, and demand creation.
- He has also served in global executive management positions at Avotus Corporation, Excelon, MarketMAX and Symbol Technologies.
- Mr. Gold and his wife make their home in Portsmouth, NH.
- "Kewill has a long track record of success in the trade and logistics and parcel shipping industries and helping companies solve operational and logistics issues," said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill. "I am excited to be a part of a dynamic company with strong leadership and look forward to helping drive their future successes."
- "Alan's extensive knowledge and insight in driving strategic marketing initiatives make him a valuable addition to our team," said Mike Dolan, COO, Kewill Inc. "Alan is a seasoned marketing executive with a successful track record. He brings valuable insight, perspective, and skills. We are thrilled to welcome him to the Kewill team."
About Kewill Plc
Kewill delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics.
Global businesses face ever increasing complexity across their supply chains including decisions on sourcing, customs, compliance, transportation, storage, finance, visibility and connectivity. Inefficiency in any of these areas will lead to supply chain delays and result in increased costs. Kewill has a suite of software solutions that significantly simplify the management of the most complex global supply chains for enterprises and logistics service providers.
With over 35 years experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 600 employees worldwide, Kewill is a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarders, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PLs and 4PLs, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers.
Kewill's solutions are in daily use by more than 40,000 users worldwide and our global customer base which entrusts us with the management of their supply networks includes divisions of Bayer, Caterpillar, DHL, FedEx, Ford, General Electric, General Motors, H.J. Heinz, Kimberley-Clark, Kraft, Levi Strauss, Mazda, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Smith & Nephew, Sony, TNT, Unilever, UPS, Vodafone, Yamaha, and Xerox.
This information was brought to you by Cision
CONTACT: Mariana Haven 978.482.2691 email@example.com