- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one
- Chris Boorman, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of Education and Enablement won the Stevie Award for
- Stephanie Wakefield, vice president, Investor Relations won the Stevie Award for
- Additionally, Tony Young, chief information officer, was recognized as a Finalist in the category of
- Stevie Awards were presented in over 40 categories including Best Overall Company of the Year, Executive of the Year, and Best New Product of the Year. More than 2,800 entries from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration.
- Past Stevie award winners from Informatica include:
- Details about The American Business Awards and the lists of honorees in all categories are available at
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp Executives Win Stevies in 11th Annual American Business Awards #leadership
- "These awards recognize the extraordinary contributions by Chris, Stephanie and Tony to help establish Informatica as the number one leader in data integration," said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer, Informatica. "Their leadership was instrumental for Informatica to attain our sustained record financial performance."
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring companies of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at .
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world turn to Informatica to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,350 enterprises rely on Informatica for data integration and data quality solutions to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica is a registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Mike Merwin Ogilvy PR +1 415 677 2714 firstname.lastname@example.org