Countdown’s Top Five
- The in public that turned out to be a publicity stunt.
- The governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee, pretends to get a phone call conversation with God in the middle of a speech.  
- And two things you need to know about No. 2
- President Bush reversing his 2000 campaign stance, saying now that banning gay marriage is not a states' rights issue anymore. He wants against it.
- The three goofiest, weirdest or most angering things said recently by politicians.
- When TV mixes with politics
- The 10-year-old child , sexually molested, she is back home, police now looking for the suspect.
- Just how abductors and child molesters lure their victims, as ranked by
- Lawmakers want to know why the CIA had the first name and number of a 9/11 operative in 1999, yet .
- Whatever is or is not left of al-Qaeda, it can still
- The five other key 9/11 tips that might have helped unravel the plot:
- Nobody may build anything at the World Trade Center site for a long time. "The process, says veteran legal journalist Steven Brill, "hinges on
Today’s Top Three Newsmakers
- Whoever it was at the ad agency trying to sell Mitsubishi cars in Germany, they decided to use the English language catch phrase "Drive Alive" in their ads. They meant lively driving or driving that makes you feel alive. Eighty-two percent of Germans surveyed thought that meant survive the drive in our car. Talk about
- a 123-year-old $95,000 violin and immediately tries to sell it at a record store.
- Unnamed thieves in the Ukraine .
Let's Play Oddball!
- In Houston, an armed robbery suspect has refused to pull over for police... and !
- In Kent, England, .
- Airport screener .
COUNTDOWN is happy to present this Thursday, live coverage of .
- Janet Jackson
- Janet`s brother, what's his name:
- "Celebrity Justice"
- The New York Daily News reporting that, to cover loans and other expenses, Jackson may have to sell his own catalog of music or offer shares in future royalties. [S
- Jack Osbourne's girlfriend Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of Rod Stewart, for his birthday.