Maybe fools rush in, but one group of Elvises rushed out.
According to the U.K.'s Mirror newspaper, a hotel fire alarm sent a group of costume party attendees running for the exit after a smoke machine malfunction apparently triggered the alert.
The newspaper report said about 60 people dressed in Elvis costumes were dancing at an event for a cancer charity in Rochester, Kent, on Saturday night when the alarm rang out.
One guest at the Holiday Inn said the fire alert was surprising enough, without encountering a gaggle of Elvises in the parking lot.
"There were people in the full Elvis jumpsuits and wigs standing by a roundabout, looking a bit the worse for wear," the paper quoted the unnamed guest as saying.
"A smoke machine set off the fire alarm and at no point was anyone in any danger, but yes, Elvis did leave the building," the hotel's manager Kevin Coombes, told the paper.