/ Source: The Last Word
GOP strategist Karl Rove said Sunday he could imagine a 2016 GOP presidential candidate who was in support of marriage equality.
GOP strategist Karl Rove said Sunday he could imagine a 2016 GOP presidential candidate who was in support of marriage equality. Rove’s comments come in the wake of Sen. Rob Portman’s (R-Ohio) support of marriage equality, and in advance of two Supreme Court hearings on the issue later this week.
We’ll discuss the significance of the GOP’s softer rhetoric on marriage equality, and more at 10pm ET. Here’s a look at some of the headline shaping tonight’s rundown.
- Karl Rove ‘could’ imagine 2016 GOP candidate in favor of gay marriage
- Chief Justice John Robert’s lesbian cousin will attend Prop. 8 hearing
- Claire McCaskill backs marriage equality
- Sen. Rob Portman’s son describes coming out in op-ed
- WSJ editorial board cautions SCOTUS on blocking marriage equality
- Politico wonders what happened to Paul Ryan‘s place in the spotlight
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s ad campaign calling for background checks starts Monday
- Jim Carrey releases ‘Cold Dead Hand‘ music video mocking gun rights advocates like Charlton Heston
- Bill Gates offers $100,000 for ‘next-generation’ condom