/ Source: MSNBC TV
Right now the average for a gallon of gas is $3.62 a gallon. That's up about ten cents from a year ago. The website gasbuddy.com takes a look at just how much it costs to drive certain cars.
Most Expensive Brands:
- GMC ~ 21.2 cents per mile
- Cadillac ~ 19 cents per mile
- Mercedes-Benz ~ 18.6 cents per mile
- Cheapest model to drive: Toyota Prius (7.2 cents per mile)
- Most expensive: Bugatti Veyron (35.9 cents per mile) It also costs more than $2 million so if you own this car, you’re not too worried about gas mileage