Ed remains focused on the "conservative utopia" that is Detroit's bankruptcy. But now it's time to compare that (and Scott Walker's Wisconsin) to the "liberal utopia" emerging in Minnesota, where Democrats are going in the direction the majority of people want. That's TODAY on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from Minneapolis on msnbc!
Ed remains focused on the “conservative utopia” that is Detroit’s bankruptcy. But now it’s time to compare that (and Scott Walker’s Wisconsin) to the “liberal utopia” emerging in Minnesota, where Democrats are going in the direction the majority of people want. That’s TODAY on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from Minneapolis on msnbc!
Ed will also look at the possibly of a federal government shutdown, analysis on the latest jobs report, the outrageous behavior of Bob Filner and how debate over the minimum wage is driving New York City’s mayor race. And of course, Ed will be answering your questions!
Here’s Ed’s guest list:
- Gov. Mark Dayton (D-Minnesota)
- Bob Shrum, a Senior Fellow at New York University’s Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, contributor for The Daily Beast
- Michael Eric Dyson, Professor of Sociology at Georgetown university and author of “Can You Hear Me Now?”
- Karen Finney, host of msnbc’s Disrupt with Karen Finney and former DNC Communications Director
- Bill de Blasio, Democratic candidate for mayor of New York City.
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.