/ Source: MSNBC TV
The Huffington Post has a slide show of crazy things rich people do with their money. They build emergency rooms … Read More
The Huffington Post has a slide show of crazy things rich people do with their money.
- They build emergency rooms in their homes.
- Director James Cameron bought a submarine to travel to the deepest part of the ocean.
- They buy briefcases that double as ballistic shields.
- The owner of a Russian social media site tossed five-thousand ruble notes folded into paper airplanes out his window into St. Petersburg Square.
- You can put an ATM in your kitchen like NBA star DeShawn Stevenson. He reportedly charged his friends a $4.50 transaction fee!