A Tea Party senator announces there's "zero chance" the U.S. will default on its debts, but he is in serious denial! Tonight on "The Ed Show" at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), Ed Schultz schools Sen. Pat Toomey on why our country is indeed headed for default.
A Tea Party senator announces there’s “zero chance” the U.S. will default on its debts, but he is in serious denial!
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz schools Sen. Pat Toomey on exactly why our country is indeed headed for default.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Mike Rowe, host of Dirty Jobs
- Fmr. Gov Howard Dean, former Chair of DNC and Founder of Democracy for America.
- ZerlinaMaxwell, Political Analyst, Contributor, the Grio.com
- Lizz Winstead, comedian, Co-Creator, The Daily Show
- Joan Walsh, MSNBC Political Analyst, Editor at Large, Salon and author, “What’s The Matter With White People”
- Rev. Jesse Jackson, President, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!