We sifted through the data to determine the top 10 stories that generated the most buzz this year. Our most-viewed stories covered everything from psychological tips on staying focused and positive, to practical advice on improving your writing and hiring a tax accountant, to the songs famous entrepreneurs turn to when they need to get inspired.
Check out our countdown of Entrepreneur.com's top stories of 2013.
10. How to Design a Marketing Strategy
The business world may be complex, but your marketing strategy doesn't have to be. The founder of guerilla marketing and his wife and business partner break down how you can create an effective action plan.
9. The Power of Mornings: Why Successful Entrepreneurs Get Up Early
Waking up earlier can make you more productive – here's how to turn yourself into a morning person.
8. The 10 Fastest-Growing Industries for Small Business
Our writer looks at the hottest industries for businesses with less than $10 million in annual revenue.
7. How to Train Your Brain to Stay Positive
Three tips to help you keep an optimistic outlook when faced with the challenges of running a business.
6. 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Tax Accountant
A good accountant does more than just crunch the numbers. Here's what to ask to find the best one.
5. 10 Word to Cut From Your Writing
Want to improve your printed and online content? Chop these words.
4. Hunting for Business Ideas? Consider Looking at These 8 Hot Industries
From digital forensic services to online shoe sales, a rundown of industries we were watching in 2013.
3. Bounce Back: The Inspiration Playlists of Multimillionaire Entrepreneurs
From Spanx founder Sara Blakely to skateboard icon Tony Hawk, hear what music inspires high-profile entrepreneurs to quickly shift their mindset and face challenges.
2. How to Train Your Brain to Stay Focused
Three tips to help you to block out distractions and get things done.
1. Marketing Wizard Seth Godin on Success and Inspiration
Marketing guru, bestselling author and successful entrepreneur Seth Godin shares how he developed his devoted following without breaking a sweat.