Sign up for the MACH newsletter
You have been successfully added to our newsletter.
A daily newsletter charting the future: From technology to the scientific breakthroughs changing our lives.
Astronaut Scott Kelly's genes show long-term changes after a year in space
NASA recently released preliminary findings from its Twin Study involving astronauts Scott Kelly and Mark Kelly. Researchers now know that 93% of Scott’s genes returned to normal after spending almost a year in space. However, the remaining 7% point to possible longer term changes in his genes.
Meet the billionaire fashion tycoon who will ride SpaceX's rocket around the moon02:01
Billionaire will invite artists to orbit moon with him aboard SpaceX spaceship01:10
After the storm: Dealing with the toxic waste hurricanes leave behind01:27
Why we can’t stop watching natural disasters on TV02:13
How to deal with a power outage01:54
How tropical storms become catastrophic hurricanes02:20