From crisp cardigans to arm-baring shift dresses, Michelle Obama's style and fashion sense has been copied and coveted. For Tuesday night's State of the Union, Mrs. Obama wore a zip-front tweed suit by Michael Kors, a look that many commented was also worn on "The Good Wife."
We went through our archive and rounded up her past five SOTU looks.
1. In 2010, the first lady wore a plum-colored Isaac Mizrahi dress, and topped it off with a single string of pearls.
2. In 2011, Mrs. Obama went with designer Rachel Roy, sporting a classic ivory-colored sheath fit.
3. Michelle Obama in 2012, standing out in a royal blue, wearing a Barbara Tfank dress from the designer's spring resort collection.
4. Jason Wu, one of Mrs. Obama's go-to designers, created this two toned a-line piece that she wore to the State of the Union in 2013.
5. In 2014, the first lady wore a two-piece forest green ensemble designed by Azzedine Alaia. She paired the full skirt dress with a fitted black belt.