IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser.

Aniah Blanchard disappearance: 2nd arrest in case of UFC fighter's missing stepdaughter

The 19-year-old college student was last seen at a convenience store in Auburn, Alabama, on Oct. 23. Her stepdad is UFC star Walt Harris.

A second man was booked early Saturday morning in Alabama in connection to the disappearance of Aniah Haley Blanchard, the teenage stepdaughter of UFC star Walt Harris.

Antwain “Squirmy” Fisher was booked in Alabama's Lee County Detention Center at 12:53 a.m. on first-degree kidnapping charges, the jail confirmed. Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes also confirmed Fisher's arrest.

Fisher, 35, from Montgomery, Alabama, was arrested Friday by local officers and members of a U.S. Marshals task force, said Paul Register, chief of police in Auburn. More details could not be released because the information is under a judicial gag order, he said.

Another suspect in the case, Ibraheem Yazeed, was arrested earlier this month in western Florida on the same charge.

Aniah Haley Blanchard.Auburn Police Division

Yazeed was identified by authorities as a person of interest after video surveillance showed him inside the convenience store where Blanchard, 19, was last seen on Oct. 23, in Auburn, Alabama.

Blanchard's damaged car was discovered two days after her disappearance in Montgomery, Alabama, with blood inside. But Blanchard, a student at Southern Union College in Auburn, has not been found.

Fisher's alleged involvement remains unclear, but authorities have long maintained that Yazeed did not work alone.

"We think that he's not the only person involved," Auburn Police Department Capt. Lorenza Dorsey told NBC News earlier this month. "We're looking for other individuals as well."

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey and UFC President Dana White announced rewards totaling $30,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in Blanchard’s disappearance.

Yazeed was arrested after two weeks on the run. He had been out on bond on a separate kidnapping and murder case.

Harris pulled out of a scheduled UFC heavyweight bout on Dec. 7 after receiving word of his stepdaughter's disappearance.

Blayne Alexander contributed.