Troconis, 44, surrendered at state police barracks in Bridgeport on Thursday and then left without speaking to reporters. Dulos, 52, was released Wednesday after posting a $500,000 bond and is next due in court on Sept. 12.
An arrest warrant released Wednesday for Dulos revealed that investigators believe he waited for his estranged and now missing ex-wife, Jennifer Dulos, at her New Canaan home and attacked her on May 24.
Let our news meet your inbox. The news and stories that matters, delivered weekday mornings.
Jennifer Dulos’ 2017 Chevrolet Suburban was seen on a residential security camera at 8:05 a.m., leading authorities to believe the “crime and clean-up” occurred between then and 10:25 a.m., when the SUV was seen leaving the house.
Dulos was "believed to be driving the victim’s vehicle ... carrying the body of Jennifer Dulos and a number of other items associated with the clean-up, which occurred in the garage of the residence,” the warrant said.
Troconis' lawyer, Andrew Bowman, insisted that his client is innocent.
"Remember that Michelle is presumed innocent and she should be," Bowman said. "We're prepared to let judgment in this case rest in a jury's hands."
She and Dulos had been free on bail since their arrest in early June for hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.