Mitt Romney made something of a stir Wednesday when he criticized London for some aspects of their Olympic preparation. Prime Minister David Cameron, however, was quick to defend his capital city's readiness to host the games. Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Romney book: Britain is a tiny island that makes stuff nobody wants
- Romney, in London, criticizes Olympic prep
- U.K. Leaders defend games after Romney comments
- London Mayor slams Romney in front of giant crowd
- ACLU: Over 1 million Pennsylvanians think they have proper voter ID, but they don’t
- Jon Stewart slams You-Didn’t-Build-That-Gate in Romney, Fox News' faces
- Obama ad talks GOP's war on women: 'It’s a scary time to be a woman'