Restaurant owner and employee convicted in British teen's deadly allergic reaction to takeout
The two men were found guilty of manslaughter by gross negligence after 15-year-old Megan Lee suffered an allergic reaction to a meal that contained nuts, despite specifying that she had an allergy in her order.
Meet the women changing tires and making history in NASCAR’s top series02:01
As more states legalize, some couples inspired to incorporate weed into weddings02:21
Olympian Rowdy Gaines warns others after scammers pretended to hold his daughter hostage01:34
After Florida voted to ban dog racing, what’s next for the greyhounds?01:46
Argentine submarine found one year after disappearing with 44 aboard00:56
Estimated one million Uighur Muslims vanish into Chinese ‘re-education’ camps01:49