Plan your midterm vote
You have 57 days left to register to vote. There are 87 days until the election.
- There are major rule changes in Alaska since 2020. See the changes.
- You can vote by mail without an excuse
- You can vote in person before Election Day both as an in-person absentee and through early voting
- You can track the status of your ballot
- Yes. Photo ID is requested, though some forms of nonphoto ID are also accepted. Voters who do not present valid ID are allowed to cast a ballot that automatically undergoes additional scrutiny. Valid forms of ID are listed here
Key midterm contests in Alaska
Come back for Alaska results on August 16, 2022.