Plan your midterm vote
You have 57 days left to register to vote. There are 85 days until the election.
- There are major rule changes in Arizona since 2020. See the changes.
- You can vote by mail without an excuse
- You can vote in person before Election Day through early voting only
- You can track the status of your ballot
- Yes. One form of photo ID, or two forms of nonphoto ID, are required. Voters who do not present valid ID are allowed to cast a provisional ballot, but must provide valid ID to their County Recorder's Office at a later date in order for their ballot to be counted. Valid forms of ID and more information listed here
Key midterm contests in Arizona
Primary winners and advancing candidates for the Arizona primary election below were selected on August 2, 2022.
How Arizona voted in past presidential elections
2020 Exit Polls
Summary of 2020 Exit Poll data that shows the proportion of how different groups voted.
2016 Exit Polls
Summary of 2016 Exit Poll data that shows the proportion of how different groups voted.