Plan your midterm vote
You have 63 days left to register to vote. There are 92 days until the election.
- Sept. 24First day to vote early in person
- Oct. 10Deadline to register in person
- Oct. 10Deadline to register by mail
- Nov. 07Last day to vote early in person
- Nov. 08Deadline to mail ballot by
- Nov. 08Election Day
- There are major rule changes in Mississippi since 2020. See the changes.
- You can't vote by mail without an excuse
- You can vote in person before Election Day as an in-person absentee only
- Yes. ID is required. Voters who do not present valid ID are allowed to cast a provisional ballot, but must provide valid ID to their Circuit or Municipal Clerk's Office at a later date in order for their ballot to be counted. Valid forms of ID are listed here