Breaking News Emails
Bernie Sanders’ campaign has outspent Hillary Clinton over New York’s airwaves by a 2-to-1 margin, according to ad-spending data from SMG Delta.
The Sanders campaign has spent $5.6 million on ads in the Empire State, versus $2.8 million for the Clinton campaign.
The Republican side has seen significantly less spending: John Kasich’s campaign and Super PAC have spent $480,000 over the airwaves, while Ted Cruz and his groups have doled out $467,000.
Donald Trump – who is leading in all of the New York polls – has spent just $67,000 on ads in the state.
- Team Sanders: $5.6 million (all from campaign)
- Team Clinton: $2.8 million (all from campaign)
- Team Kasich: $480,000 ($349K from Super PAC, $131K from campaign)
- Team Cruz: $467,000 ($419K from Super PAC, $48K from campaign)
- Team Trump: $67,000 (all from campaign)
SOURCE: SMG Delta