I'm taking Monday off to mark Labor Day, the unofficial end of summer and ... um, just to mark an extra day off. Regular postings will resume on Tuesday. In the meantime, here's an extra helping of food for thought to get you through the long holiday weekend.
- Co.Design: Let's celebrate innovation on Labor Day
- WSJ: Seven careers in a lifetime? Not so fast, scientists say
- New Yorker: Will top scientist's faith decide stem cell debate?
- Universe Today: Maybe Mars Viking found life's building blocks
- BBC: How Charles Darwin terraformed Ascension Island
- Telegraph: The crop circle conundrum (via Daily Grail)