For those of us not fully embedded in the personal finance space, understanding how to manage our debt (and ultimately eliminate it), cost-cutting, allocating profit and creating meaningful growth in savings accounts do not come as second nature. But these are important skills to master — the alternative might otherwise be an overload of bills and a lack of monetary resources to settle them.
That’s where New York Times best-selling financial authors Rami Sethi and David Bach, as well as Wall Street Journal columnist Mike Michalowicz and expert Galia Gichon, come in. All have teamed up to create The Personal Finance Collection course, which covers a range of topical courses aimed at educating and empowering you to make strategic financial decisions. This four-part course covers key topics such as creating lasting financial security, managing your money for maximum profit, financial planning for freelancers, salary negotiation tactics, and even how to better invest your money. It’s the type of practical information you'll use time and time again in practically every stage of your career.
For those who are already budget-conscious, the good news is that the course is currently a fraction of its retail price. For $59 (85 percent off its original price tag), you can gain insider personal finance know-how that will help you feel well-equipped to tackle your financial planning for the years ahead. That alone could be worth every penny.
Looking for more deals?
- These truly wireless earbuds compete with Apple's AirPods
- Travel smarter with this award-winning carry-on spinner case
- Upgrade to a premium mattress without breaking the bank
- Get up to 25 percent on a weighted blanket to help reduce stress
- Master a new language in time for your next big vacation or trip
- Don't know Microsoft Excel? This bundle will help you master it