Getting proficient in Google Analytics won't automatically get you a job—but it's not bad having it on your resume. You'll be able to make data-driven decisions in whatever job you take and hiring managers know that (and need that).
The Google tool from is widely-used as an analytical tool and tracks website traffic, including campaign performance, audience engagement data, and is information about your core user demographic. Like with any data-crunching platform, Google Analytics takes time to learn—and going at it alone takes even longer. And right now, you can tap into a 48-hour course designed to get you certified in the Google Analytics platform for $14 (that's more than 90 percent off the course's original price).
The comprehensive collection of online lectures is built to help you ace the certification exam with as little as 48 hours of study time, even if you’re starting from scratch. Courses are taught by Google-certified teachers who have used the platform professionally at companies like Amazon and Hertz. With over 20 hours of lectures, two hours of video content and insider strategies that cut down on study time by over 50 percent, you should be walking away feeling fully prepped for the exam.
Looking for more deals?
- These truly wireless earbuds compete with Apple's AirPods
- Travel smarter with this award-winning carry-on spinner case
- Upgrade to a premium mattress without breaking the bank
- Don't know Microsoft Excel? This bundle will help you master it
- Get up to 25 percent on a weighted blanket to help reduce stress
- Master a new language in time for your next big vacation or trip