Breaking News Emails
SHOPPING CONTENT BY STACKCOMMERCE
These products were selected by StackCommerce, which created these articles. The products are not endorsed by the NBC News editorial team. If you buy something through these links, NBC News and StackCommerce make some revenue from your purchase.
The Instant Pot is a wildly popular kitchen tool—not surprising when you see it can deliver chicken teriyaki from freezer to table in 20 minutes. It eliminates the need for owning multiple other appliances: It can cook rice, pressure cook, sauté foods, make stews, roast meats and vegetables, and all with the press of a button. But one thing it doesn't deliver is the ability to air fry, that being the domain of air fryers.
Naturally, someone found a solution. The Mealthy CrispLid is an attachment easily converts any electric pressure cooker—like the Instant Pot—into an air fryer. And right now, you can get this handy Instant Pot-enhancing tool for $50 (down from $60). And the sale includes some accessories like air fryer basket, stainless steel tongs and other air frying essentials.
Here's how it works:
- You secure the lid
- Pick your temperature and cook settings
- And then sit back as the attachment air fries, crisps and broils your food.
And because air frying uses significantly less fat than traditional frying methods, you’ll be able to enjoy the same crunch, texture and flavor of fried foods with far less guilt.
Giving one of the best cooking instruments of late a giant boost is a no-brainer. And saving money on it makes the deal even sweeter.
Looking for more deals?
- Practical ways to make your bathroom eco-friendlier — and save some money, too
- Hooked on true crime shows like 'Mindhunter' or 'Unbelievable'? Binge on these books next
- Practical ways to tackle climate change, starting in your kitchen
- Get up to 25 percent on a weighted blanket to help reduce stress
- We found 4 cookware sets for up to 60 percent off
- 100+ healthy and easy(ish) fall recipes to try this week