Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
You spend nearly a third of your life in bed and you owe it to yourself to upgrade your sleeping situation. And while everything from pillows to bedding matter, it all starts with the mattress.
There are tons of mattress options out there, so finding the right one is no easy feat. Between Sleepy's, Casper and Leesa, every brand's fighting to offer affordable prices in a saturated market. But one brand manages to provide stellar comfort at a price tag that won't make you cringe: Yaasa.
Yaasa's ONE Mattress combines cooling infinity foam, comforting transition layers, and a supportive pocket coil system to deliver a seamless blend of comfort and support. Unlike other direct-to-consumer mattresses, you don't even need a box spring. Just lay it down anywhere and drift off to sleep on a perfectly balanced surface.
Perhaps the best part about the Yaasa ONE Mattress, however, is that it is made-to-order in the USA and won't break the bank. Right now, the twin, full, queen, king, and California king mattresses are all on special, which means you can get a brand new mattress for as low as $349.
- The Yaasa ONE Twin Mattress typically goes for $549, but you can get it for just $349 now — 36 percent off
- The Full Mattress originally costs $699, but you can get it for just $449 today — a 35 percent savings
- The Queen Mattress originally runs for $899, but you can snag one for just $549 — a 38 percent savings
- The King Mattress originally runs for $999, but you can get it for just $649
- The California King Mattress originally runs for $999, but you can get it for just $649