Breaking News Emails
1. Before Kris Jenner was known for all things "Kardashian," she was one of Nicole Brown Simpson's closest friends. Kris says Nicole dropped a bombshell just weeks before her death.
2. O.J.'s famous housemate, Kato Kaelin, suggests Simpson tried to get him to provide an alibi.
3. The Jury never heard from Skip Junis, who said he saw O.J. throwing things away at the airport on the night of the murders.
4. Jill Shively was another witness who never testified during the trial. She told police she saw O.J. in his Bronco near the crime scene, minutes after the murders were thought to have been committed.
5. Simpson Defense attorney Carl Douglas says he did a little redecorating at O.J.'s house before the jury made its visit.
Ultimately, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of charges that he murdered Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman.
Watch "The People vs. O.J. Simpson: What the Jury Never Heard" Wednesday at 9/8c.