- The Bike now costs $1,445, down from $1,745
- The Bike+ now costs $1,995, down from $2,495
- The Tread now costs $2,695, down from $2,845
And as of June 1, Peloton’s all-access subscription plan will jump $5 per month, from $39 to $44.
SKIP AHEAD Best sales right now
If you’re looking for a stationary exercise bike that isn’t a Peloton — maybe Pelotons are too expensive or you’re anti-establishment and want to try something different — there are a ton of options out there, ranging from the cheaper Yosuda Indoor Cycling Bike to the premium NordicTrack Commercial Studio S22i Cycle (which still costs less than your most affordable Peloton option). We’ve also chimed in about how to — and whether you should — finance a new Peloton or simply pay for it with cash, after speaking with two financial planners. For something to wear as you work off the stress of these rising prices, our colleagues at Shop TODAY praised the vibrant colors of Peloton’s activewear line, which includes sports bras, shorts and leggings.
Follain is debuting its Resurfacing Body Scrub to help you exfoliate. The brand says that the body scrub — which comes in a 6-ounce bottle — has butters and oils in it to make your skin softer and smoother after you use it. Follain is also a Clean at Sephora beauty brand — committed to being 100 percent clean, cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, dermatologist-tested and synthetic fragrance-free, according to Follain — we’ve recommended Follain in our guide to the best beauty gifts.
For those obsessed with crafting their own sparkling water, premium soda maker Aarke launched its first new product in four years, the Carbonator Pro. The Carbonator Pro comes with the brand’s first-ever glass bottle, which is dishwasher-safe — separating it from other iterations of the Carbonator that come with a plastic bottle. Aarke says that carbonating water with the Pro is simple and you can do it using only one hand — previous generations required you to hold the bottle up and screw it in to carbonate. Like the Carbonator 3, the Pro is compatible with other, more prevalent CO2 canisters like those from SodaStream.
Best sales to shop
We rounded up ongoing sales we think you should know about based on Select reader interest and our previous coverage.
- Nordstrom’s spring sale is offering 60 percent off customer-favorite brands — and some Select-favorite brands, like Nike and Kiehl’s — through April 18.
- Avocado Mattress — which makes some of our favorite mattresses — is offering $100 off bed frames and adjustable bases with the code FRAMED until May 2.
- Brooklyn Bedding, which makes one of our favorite foam pillows, is offering 25 percent off sitewide through April 19 with code REFRESH25.