Book by: May 31
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
Travel by: October 31
The deal: Living up to its spirited name, The BodyHoliday spa resort in stunning St. Lucia provides an unconventional experience for those who seek a true mind, body, and soul rejuvenation. Featured as SpaWeek’s Destination of the Month, the BodyHoliday team is cutting their rack rates (regularly $368) by an entire 35 percent for bookings made by May 31.
Starting from $239 per person, per night, the luxurious property on the northern coast of this tranquil island invites guests for an all-inclusive stay, daily spa credit, and an impressive array of complimentary classes and activities. Travel through October 31 to save $256 per night.
This package includes:
• Thirty-five percent off regular nightly rates
• An all-inclusive stay (first-class accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages)
• $100 spa credit per person
• Daily 50-minute spa treatment per person
• Fitness and relaxation classes, such as tai chi, yoga, and meditation
• Land and water activities, including motorized water sports and scuba diving
• Complimentary golf lessons and rounds on their course
• Tennis lessons
• Cocktail party
• Daily evening entertainment, including dance performances, fire eaters, steel drummers, and other forms of indigenous performance art
About the resort: Situated on the shores of remote Cariblue Beach, The BodyHoliday also permits patrons full use of their three gorgeous pools, and houses a AAA Diamond-rated restaurant, in addition to three other dining establishments.
The spacious resort rooms have scenic garden or ocean views, streamlined interior design, pastel color palettes, four-poster beds, air conditioning, and iPod docking stations. All guests receive a cotton bathrobe for the duration of their stay.
The dollars: Rates are based on double occupancy, except for Single Garden View room bookings, which are single occupancy only.
The catch: Gratuity isn’t included in the all-inclusive rate.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top travel dealsand destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the best travel dealsfrom hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week.