Listings are in Central Standard Time.
Participants are organized by hour of participation:
6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Call to Order, Introduction of Colors: U.S. Sen. Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.)
- Presentation of Colors: Law Enforcement Memorial Association (Minn.)
- Pledge of Allegiance: Sharon Clahchischilliage and Mary Leavitt
- Singing of "America the Beautiful": John Shillington and Ruby Brown
- Invocation: Father Edward Reese
- Speaker: U.S. Sen. Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.)
- Video: "Country First: Prosperity," with narration by Robert Duvall
- Speaker: Anne Beiler
- Speaker: U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman (Minn.)
- Speaker: Renee Amoore
- Speaker: State Sen. Abel Maldonado (Calif.)
- Speaker: Carolyn Dunn
7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Speaker: Dr. Elena Rios
- Speaker: Ruth Novodor
- Speaker: Christy Swanson
- Speaker: Texas Railroad Commission Chairman Michael Williams
- Speaker: Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico Luis Fortuno
- Speaker: Meg Whitman, former President and CEO of EBay
- Video: Sen. McCain’s Economic Reform Package
- Speaker: Carly Fiorina, former Chairman and CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- Prayer: Bishop Thomas Wenski
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Speaker: GOPAC Chairman Michael Steele
- Speaker: Former Gov. Mitt Romney (Mass.)
- Speaker: Former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.)
- Musical Performance: John Rich, Gretchen Wilson, and Cowboy Troy
9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Speaker: Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (N.Y.)
- Speaker: Gov. Linda Lingle (Hawaii)
- Video: Sarah Palin
- Speaker: Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin
10 p.m. to Conclusion
- Procedural Activities Required for Nomination of the Presidential Candidate: U.S. House Republican Leader John Boehner (Ohio)
- Roll Call: Sec. Jean Inman, Assist. Sec. Connie Nicholas, and Assist. Sec. Rosie Tripp
- Benediction: Rev. Eva Rodriguez
- Adjournment: U.S. House Republican Leader John Boehner (Ohio)