REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the general availability of the Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 release. Continuing the rapid pace of innovation for Informatica Cloud, the new release delivers enhancements across the pioneering on-demand data integration service, which is now run by more than 900 companies, handling more than 50,000 data integration tasks and 300 million transactions per day.
Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 includes a new Trust site, greater connectivity options and other enhancements designed to help customers address the mounting data integration challenges resulting from the accelerated adoption of software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and cloud platforms.
New with Informatica Cloud Fall 2010
The Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 release continues to focus on data integration self-service and ease of use for technical and non-technical users, while taking advantage of the power and performance of Informatica products and services.
- New Trust Site – provides Informatica Cloud customers and community access to real-time performance and availability status of the multi-tenant service. The trust site also delivers updates, incident reports and maintenance schedules as well as historical details on integration jobs and transactions processed.
- Greater Connectivity – With increasing enterprise adoption, Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 adds expanded connectivity for SAP, Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and FTP endpoints. In addition, there are seventeen new cloud integration plug-ins available on the Informatica Marketplace.
- Task-Level Notification– To improve success or failure visibility as well as development, test and production processes, email notifications can now be specified for individual data synchronization, data replication or data quality assessment tasks within the wizard-based design environment.
- Advanced Query Options – The Informatica Cloud data synchronization and replication services can now retrieve data from specified standard and custom Salesforce CRM and Force.com objects, whether they have been deleted or not. Support has also been added for the Force.com Web Services API version 19.
- 24/7 World-Class Support Extended to the Cloud – With cloud data integration increasingly a mission-critical task, Informatica is extending its Enterprise Support option to Informatica Cloud customers for enterprise-class 24x7 customer service and technical support in nine languages. The Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 release also introduces new self-service support options within the cloud-based integration service making it easier for customers to log cases and access online help, community forums and video tutorials.
Expanded Cloud Partner Ecosystem and Addressable Market
Informatica's global partner program INFORM, now helps systems integrators (SIs), value added resellers (VARs) and managed service providers in the cloud ecosystem engage around, implement and promote solutions that leverage Informatica Cloud. More than thirty percent of Informatica's OEM partners in 2009 were Cloud vendors, reflecting the continuing advance of cloud data integration. Leading SaaS ISV companies such as Callidus, Responsys, salesforce.com, Xactly and Zyme, partner with Informatica to address the growing demand for reliable cloud integration. New Informatica Cloud integration SI and VAR partners include Acumen Solutions, Appsolute, Astadia and Sqware Peg.
"As cloud application, platform and infrastructure adoption grows in all segments of the market, the role of integration becomes increasingly important," Cory Vander Jagt, Director, Astadia ITX. "Informatica Cloud has established itself as an excellent data integration solution in the market and we're excited to be partnering with Informatica to ensure that our customers are getting maximum value from their cloud investments."
"The market for cloud data integration is growing rapidly as SaaS application adoption continues to accelerate, leading to increasingly formidable data integration and governance challenges," said Ron Papas, general manager, Informatica Cloud. "'No software' does not mean 'no integration' and companies from small businesses to global enterprises, rely on Informatica to increase adoption and gain more business value from cloud computing. The innovations we continue to incorporate into Informatica Cloud, coupled with our robust partner ecosystem, are extending our addressable market and helping more organizations integrate cloud-based data securely and reliably with the rest of the enterprise."
Tweet this: Informatica Cloud Fall 2010 Now Available from @InformaticaCorp
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,100 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Informatica Corporation Deborah Wiltshire +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Ogilvy PR David Friedman +1 303 634 2674 firstname.lastname@example.org