Premium Entertainment, Fashion and Fan Properties ClevverTV, Fanlala, Hollywire, Posh24, Smosh, and Wetpaint Join Top Ranked Digital Network; 24 Consecutive Months as the Highest-Trafficked Network Under Designated Category, Far Surpassing #2 Spot
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alloy Media + Marketing, one of the country's leading providers and creators of innovative media for youth, today announced that its Alloy Digital Network has accomplished the noteworthy milestone of completing its second full calendar year as the most highly-trafficked property in the "Community-Teens" category, as indicated by digital measurement leader comScore's December 2010 Media Metrix audience report. Coinciding with this achievement, Alloy significantly broadens its online entertainment offerings through exclusive advertising partnerships with ClevverTV, Fanlala, Hollywire, Posh24, Smosh, and Wetpaint, popular and top-ranking web platforms appealing to entertainment, celebrity and fashion enthusiasts.
Alloy Digital Network websites measured under the comScore property recorded 34 million unique, unduplicated users in the U.S. – close to ten times the traffic reported for the #2 ranked property. The Alloy Digital Network audience has more than doubled since 2009, further fortifying its influence with coveted millennial consumers. Overall, the Alloy Digital Network now comprises a network audience exceeding 75 million consumers.
"The Alloy Digital Network has marked this year with tremendous growth. Holding its #1 position for the second consecutive year is truly testament to the incredible effort and enthusiasm our digital team continues to put forth in building a high quality and effective product," commented Matthew Diamond, CEO of Alloy Media + Marketing. "We are extremely proud of the model we've created, which continually succeeds in delivering premium online experiences for a significant slice of the millennial consumer market while also delivering clients optimal environments and effective technologies to reach this highly influential audience."
More on new network partners:
- (): ClevverTV delivers entertainment news, interviews and content to a teen and young adult audience fixated on music, movies, TV, fashion and celebrities. ClevverTV is the #1 most watched entertainment news source for teens online, generating more than 30 million views per month on YouTube alone.
- (, ): Fanlala offers a safe and fun environment for the ultimate fans of today's top teen stars. With access to many of Hollywood's biggest tween and teen stars, Fanlala brings young fans all around the world up close and personal with all of their favorite celebrities - including behind the scenes access to TV series, movies, music acts and more.
- (: Hollywire.com is an entertainment news website covering the latest in television, film, music, fashion and young celebrities. The website features the engaging "Hollywire Girls", who cover the hottest Hollywood events, from movie premieres, music festivals, behind-the-scenes set visits to the most elite award shows, and up & coming talent.
- (, ): Smosh features the wildly popular comedic web show Anthony and Ian, which generates 18 million views per month both on www.Smosh.com and its popular YouTube channel.
- Wetpaint delivers an entertainment platform custom-tailored for young women who love TV, fashion, beauty, and news, and creates compelling experiences that garner audience loyalty and brand distinction. Where the networks leave off, Wetpaint picks up by serving young women's desires for all content related to their favorite TV shows, all week long.
- : Posh24.com follows the most talked about celebrities 24/7, featuring the latest celebrity news, fashion, and style trends. The hit European based website is now growing fast with U.S. young consumers who are eager for the latest style tips from their favorite celebs; who wore what, which designer made it, and where to get it.
"Partnering with Alloy strengthens ClevverTV's commitment to providing high-quality entertainment content to our incredibly loyal audience, while also allowing us to further connect major brands with teen consumers across the globe," said Michael Palmer, executive producer of ClevverTV.
"Wetpaint has created a thriving environment that's fostering conversation and interaction between brands and consumers through quality content," commented Brian Watkins, Chief Revenue Officer, Wetpaint. "Our partnership with Alloy offers tremendous opportunity to grow our platform and we are very excited to leverage their power in connecting brands to an unparalleled audience of young people."
The Alloy Digital Network is an established distributed media content and advertising platform offering young consumers best of the web platforms featuring appealing content and social utilities, while providing brand marketers direct access to this audience through innovative web-based video content, social and viral interactive applications and targeted, highly scalable video, display and integrated advertising programs.
The Alloy Digital Network comprises Alloy owned websites , , , and , along with premium partner sites focused on the interests of the coveted millennial audience. Current Alloy Digital Network clients span a wide range of product categories, including advertisers such as LG Mobile, Canon, Sony Pictures and Staples.
"Alloy kicks off the New Year stronger than ever, and with an impressive group of exclusive partners representing innovative online entertainment and social platforms that draw massive viewership," continued Mr. Diamond. "The Alloy Digital Network enables marketers to easily navigate a constantly moving and vibrant digital landscape with the most effective tools to reach a desired and measured audience. We're energized by the new opportunities ahead of us."
Alloy Media + Marketing is one of the country's largest providers of media and marketing programs reaching targeted consumer segments. Alloy manages a diverse array of assets and services in interactive, display, direct mail, content production and educational programming. Alloy works with over 1,500 companies, including half of the Fortune 200. For further information regarding Alloy, please visit our corporate website at www.alloymarketing.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE VISIT US AT .
The Alloy, Inc. logo is available at
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT: Jodi Smith email@example.com VP, Public Relations (212)329-8359 Alloy Media + Marketing www.alloymarketing.com