SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sector 10, Inc. (OTCBB:SECI) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, First Diversified Equities, Inc. has entered into an equity purchase agreement with NSC, LLC. NSC holds the exclusive right to distribute in the United States the diabetic supplement drinks known as "Sugar Crush" and "Sugar Crush Daily."
The Sugar Crush product line is owned by NaturEra Corporation, which has granted an exclusive right to NSC to offer such products in the U.S. NSC has entered into the following agreements:
- Entered into a contract with Liberty Diabetic suppliers, one of the world's largest and most recognizable names in the distribution of diabetic supplies.
- Entered into an agreement with Invacare, one of the world's largest wholesale suppliers with $1.8 billion in annual sales.
- Entered into an agreement with DLife, one of the leading on-line diabetes resource web sites.
- Entered into a spokesperson contract with former CNN reporter and talk show host, Larry King. Mr. King, a diabetic himself, will provide TV, Radio and Newspaper media interviews and testimony in support of such products.
The agreement with NSC affords First Diversified the opportunity to capitalize three ways on the investment:
- First Diversified shall acquire 18% interest in NSC, United States. The U.S. diabetic population is 26 million and rising.
- NaturEra will grant to First Diversified an exclusive right (100%) to distribute the Sugar Crush products in China, the world's largest diabetic market with over 90 million people suffering from diabetes.
- NaturEra will grant to First Diversified an exclusive right (100%) to distribute the Sugar Crush products in India, the second largest diabetic market with over 50 million people suffering from diabetes.
Sugar Crush and Sugar Crush Daily are natural, clinically tested, liquid dietary supplements. Robust human clinical studies have been completed for each product. The American Association of Diabetic Educators (AADE) has accepted a clinical study regarding the Sugar Crush product line. The product line is currently manufactured in Israel.
Dr. Raphael Kellman said, "I have studied the clinical effects of the diabetic herbal supplement called Sugar Crush. I have clinically evaluated 30 patients with the use of Sugar Crush and have found that in 26 out of 30 patients there was a significant decrease in fasting blood glucose and fasting insulin. The decrease in fasting insulin went down on an average of 20 to 13 and blood glucose drop from an average of 180 to 125 over a ten-week period. Many of my patients are able to decrease and/or eliminate their diabetes medications."
For the facts on Sugar Crush go to
This press release may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this press release that address activities, events or development that the company expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, which may cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those implied or expressed by the forward-looking statements. The Company assumes no duty whatsoever to update these forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.
CONTACT: IR@sector10.com LMadison@sector10.com (206) 853-4866