Countdown’s Top Five
- Top 5
- No legal penalty for FBI agents who to souvenirs at ground
- Two bigger examples of looting.
- The great missing candidate caper. Ralph Nader moves from media spotlight to .
- The Green party is
- Aubrey Immelman's Nader papers for the Unit for the Study of Personality in Politics
- D'ya want
- The in the Martha Stewart trial.
- But what if they`re wrong? What if Martha will end up resting in one of the country`s
- In other trial of our patience news, Kobe Bryant`s attorneys have
- On I-95 in Baltimore. As a police officer returns equipment to his patrol car, a pickup truck with a drunk driver inside races by and
- As Mel Gibson`s "The Passion of the Christ" premieres, a 57-year-old woman in Wichita, Kansas, during the depiction of the crucifixion.
- What we don`t know about Jesus, especially relevant in this time when the visual image is everything, is what he looked like, and
Today’s Top Three Newsmakers
- Steven Robyor, , a new device for paddling your child that reduces injury, but increases sting.
- "I never beat him. I whipped him with a switch and a belt. I never beat him. You
- The Home Depot in North Olmsted, Ohio has pigeons living in the rafters. That's ok, though, because they also have a Cooper's Hawk living in the rafters, who, conveniently, .
- Hikers in the Oakland Hills were convinced the body they saw, motionless -- one leg, contorted -- was that of a dead man. Two days, 47 officers, firefighters, rangers, and ambulance crews, and two choppers later, they found him. He was a transient who was into .
Let's Play Oddball!
- Tabitha Bracken and Dalvin Robinson at Buffalo Niagara International. They were expecting 119 pounds of marijuana, what they picked up . You know, for transplants.
- How will Rocky escape this ?
- U.S. Army interested in
- Kiss your good-bye.
- A spokesman for Jayson Blair says he wants to to charity and is looking at mental health issues. You bet he is.
- Bill O'Reilly has now been accused, as it is phrased in New York's Daily News of "."