Jeb Bush and the Super PAC supporting him are now the biggest spenders in the 2016 TV ad wars, according to the latest ad-spending data by NBC partner SMG Delta.
- Team Bush: $5.4 million ($5 million from the Right to Rise Super PAC, $400K from the campaign)
- Team Kasich: $4.9 million (all in New Hampshire)
- Team Clinton: $4.1 million (all from the campaign)
- Team Rubio: $3.9 million (all from the 501c4 group Conservative Solutions PAC)
- Team Christie $2.9 million (all in New Hampshire)
- Team Jindal: $2.5 million (all in Iowa)
Who isn't spending? Or is barely spending?
- Trump: $0
- Sanders: $0
- Fiorina: $3,315
- Carson: $400,000
Total TV spending in the 2016 presidential race so far: $31 million.
At this point in the 2012 race, total spending was $20 million.