There are movies with great lines, and then there are movies with so many great lines that fans walk around quoting the entire screenplay. Think anything by Monty Python, "A Christmas Story," "The Big Lebowski," "Diner." And one of the most quotable films around turns 25 today. "The Princess Bride" was released into theaters on Sept. 25, 1987.
The film wasn't an enormous box-office smash -- "Three Men and a Baby" and "Fatal Attraction" were that year's top films. But how many lines from "Three Men and a Baby" can the average person recite?
Here are seven of our favorite "Princess Bride" quotes. If you've seen the movie even once, we're betting you can fill in the context for each.
And if you want to see how the cast looks today, tune in to TODAY on Oct. 2 for the reunion. Sadly, some cast members, including Peter Falk and Andre the Giant, have passed away.
1. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
3. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
4. "Have fun storming the castle!"
5. "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well-known is this: 'Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!'"
6. "As you wish."
7. "Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning. "
Are you a fan of "The Princess Bride"? What's your favorite line? Tell us on Facebook.