April 19, 2011 at 9:47 AM ET
• Today’s hot trailer: “The Help.” And yes, Emma Stone (who plays Skeeter) is every bit as precociously charming as you’d expect.
• After years of pretending it didn’t happen, David Letterman’s ill-fated Oprah/Uma joke from the 1995 Academy Awards surfaces on YouTube.
• Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace. The five-time Grammy winner announced Monday he'll return with his "Million Dollar Piano" show to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas starting in September.
• MTV is taking its inaugural O Music Awardsto Las Vegas on April 28. The hourlong live show honoring digital music and fandom will stream online and on mobile. The show includes categories like "must-follow artist on Twitter" and "best fan cover."
• Carrot Top got himself a blowout. Enough said.